SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:02:48 -0400
Dear Colleagues...

My name is Todd Barr and I am currently doing a high-level resource scan for
PolicyLink New Brunswick, Canada. (in a partnership with the Atlantic Health
Promotion Research Centre at Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia, Canada -
where my contract is based)

The resources being sought after are those that make connections between
poverty and health, specifically related to children and families. Primarily a
web-based search, "resources" may include websites, literature, research,
policy development and enforcement initiatives...the whole spectrum.

If anyone has any suggestions related to this search, they would be greatly
appreciated. Please email me directly at: [log in to unmask]

Thank-you,
Todd.