SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2022 19:27:35 +0000
Some of you know that I have a book coming out soon.
Inequality Kills Us All: COVID-19's Health Lessons for the World

https://stephenbezruchka.com/

I'm trying to get the ideas wide dissemination.  Lorna Garano, my publicist, got this out today on MedPage, a widely read site.
https://www.medpagetoday.com/opinion/second-opinions/100896

Please help spread the word.  With all the turmoil in the world, there may be substantial opportunity for progressive social and political change.

Stephen

Stephen Bezruchka MD, MPH
Departments of Health Systems and Population Health & of Global Health
School of Public Health
Box 357660
University of Washington
Seattle, Washington 98195-7660