SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Scott Neigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:10:03 -0500
Hello!

My partner and I are currently working on a review article relating
environmental and social factors to immune system functioning. I was
hoping that members of the list might be able to point us towards pockets
of literature which:

1) demonstrate links between social factors and immunological laboratory
readouts of whatever sort; or

2) pose or investigate immunological mechanisms for correlations noted
between social determinants and clinical outcomes.

Thanks very much!

Peace,

    Scott Neigh

                        www.movement-history.ca