SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 08:51:31 -0500
FATAL INDIFFERENCE
The G8, Africa, and Global Health
Ronald Labonte, Ted Schrecker, David Meeus

University of Cape Town Press/IDRC
 ISBN 1-55250-130-2
 paperback (COPUB)

Ordering info at:  http://web.idrc.ca/en/ev-45682-201-1-DO_TOPIC.html

Dear Colleagues,
This  is the announcement  of a book that has just been released by
University of Cape Town Press.  We (Ted Schrecker,
the other co-authors and I) would greatly appreciate your publicizing the
book by: suggesting possible recipients of review copies; posting the
attached flyer on listservs; and so on.  Proceeds from the sale of the book
go the Stephen Lewis Foundation, 'Easing the Pain of HIV/AIDS in Africa.'

With best wishes,
____________

Ronald Labonte, PhD
Director, Saskatchewan Population Health and Evaluation Research Unit
Professor, Kinesiology and Health Studies, University of Regina
Professor, Community Health and Epidemiology, University of Saskatchewan
107 Wiggins Road, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan  S7N 5E5   CANADA
phone:  306-966-2349
fax:            306-966-7920
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web-site:       www.spheru.ca