SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Erica Fishman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:54:14 -0600
The program I work with produced a newsletter on Child Poverty. We also
have available a copy of a  video conference with the primary authors.  A
copy of the newsletter can be found at:
http://www.epi.umn.edu/mch/resources/index.shtm#hg

Jobs Now Coalition in Minnesota has on its website information on the cost
of living in Minnesota and includes an example of the "basic needs budget"
http://www.jobsnowcoalition.org/

Erica L. Fishman M.S.W., M.P.H
Director of Community Outreach
Maternal and Child Health