SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Robb Travers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:47:21 -0500
It seems odd that it would take so much time from any of our busy days to
delete some e-mails.  Dennis, thanks for taking the time out of your busy
schedule to create such a useful resource.  I'm sure the bugs will get
ironed out and the listserve will be of great benefit to us all!

Director,
Resource Centre for Community-Based Research
Wellesley Central Health Corporation
471 Jarvis St. Suite 201
Toronto, ON, M4Y 2G8
phone: 416 972 1010 x25