SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Richard Sager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:33:48 +1100
Copyright © 2002 Kluwer Academic Publishers

Local Organic Food Markets: Potentials and Limitations for contributing to
Sustainable Development, Empirica 29 (2): 145-162, 2002

Sigrid Stagl

University of Leeds, School of the Environment, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK, E-mail:

An article
Regards
Richard Sager. BHlthSc (N&D) APD
Research Fellow Public Health
Greater Health
GGT University Department of Rural Health

Po Box 423
WARRNAMBOOL Victoria 3280

Phone:   03 55633565
Mobile:  0412 341 622