SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2023 19:07:34 +0000
If I'm been quiet its because we are finishing up four books...

Social Determinants of Health: Canadian Perspectives, 4th edition
Foreword by Matthew Green, Member of Parliament., Hamilton Centre, Ontario

About Canada: Health and Illness, 3rd edition (coming May 1, 2024)
https://fernwoodpublishing.ca/book/about-canada-health-and-illness

The Politics of Food Insecurity and Food Poverty in Canada and the United Kingdom
Zsofia Mendly-Zambo and Dennis Raphael, eds.

Handbook on the Social Determinants of Health
Toba Bryant and  Dennis Raphael, eds.

In the meantime here is some light reading!

Happy 2024

Dennis