SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Alison Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 13:26:44 -0400
Not sure..but is this what you are looking for....

http://vodpod.com/watch/2741332-inequality-the-enemy-between-us-video-the-equality-trust

Alison Barclay
A/Program Consultant/I/Consultante des programmes
Public Health Agency of Canada/Agence de la santé publique du Canada
Ontario and Nunavut Region/Region de l’Ontario et du Nunavut
Tel/tél : 519-571-6867
Fax/téléc : 519-571-6858

             Gayle Thoun
             <Gayle.Thoun@ALBE
             RTAHEALTHSERVICES                                          To
             .CA>                      [log in to unmask]
             Sent by: Social                                            cc
             Determinants of
             Health                                                Subject
             <[log in to unmask]>           [SDOH] "Inequality Trust" Video -
                                       Help!

             2010-06-01 01:04
             PM

             Please respond to
                  Social
              Determinants of
                  Health

A link to the above video came across my e-mail sometime during the past 2
months – from SDOH, I think.  I thot I had bookmarked it, but am unable to
find it even with Googling.  Does anyone have the link to this online
video?  Thanks!

Gayle Thoun, Community Health Facilitator, BScN., R.N.
Alberta Health Services, Public Health
Stettler Community Health Services
5911 - 50th Ave.,
Stettler, Alberta T0C 2L0
403-740-8104

This message and any attached documents are only for the use of the
intended recipient(s), are confidential and may contain privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, retransmission, or other
disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately, and then delete the original
message. Thank you.
To leave, manage or join list:
https://listserv.yorku.ca/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=sdoh&A=1