From:
Antonella Rancan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2011 22:50:16 +0200
In my previous post (April 06) I referred to a letter Sidney Weintraub wrote to J. Robinson using the term "Bastard Keynesianism". I checked and it was not in a letter to J. Robinson  but to Kahn in which he refers to the "bastard progeny" with reference to Keynesians. The quotation is the following, I hope it can be usefull as well:

"Isn't it time to dissect the 45-degree and Hicks' (and Hansen's) IS-LM curves as a "branch" of Keynesianism? Why havent's others earlier called it the bastard progeny that I think it is?" (December 5, 1960).

Antonella Rancan