From:
KUBO Shin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2022 09:56:00 +0900
Dear list members,

I am writing this on behalf of the Japanese Society for the History of Economic Thought (JSHET) to announce the CfP for the annual conference of JSHET to be held at Kawasaki, Japan, on 20 and 21 May, 2023. Please contact Taku Eriguchi at the email address below if you have any questions.

With best wishes,
Shin

Call for Papers for the JSHET 2023 (87th) HYBRID Conference

The Japanese Society for the History of Economic Thought (JSHET) will hold the 2023 (87th) Conference on HYBRID base.