From:
Robert Tye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2023 01:42:15 -0500
For many years I have tried to understand the economic operation  of prior societies by looking at things not words - thus - their surviving coins

With that in mind I tried to quick  test on SSRN, Econpapers and Academia.edu - with a simple word search for "Numismatics"

SSRN offered me a "Keyword" search which found 22 papers

Econpapers offered a "quicksearch" which found 31 papers

Academia.edu search immediately offered multiple results - including  a "full text search result" of 26,535 papers

Is it my skill with search buttons that is amiss  here, or if not, what?

Any thoughts appreciated

Rob Tye, York, UK