From:
Leslie MYRICK <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2016 05:40:12 -0700
It looks as though perhaps your bootstrap fonts are not available for the
bootstrap,css stylesheet to find (sorry for the jargon).
The carousel arrows and the glyphicons at the top are looking for a
particular font glyph that can't be found.
Feel free to ask me off list.
Congrats on the new site!
Leslie