From:
Peter Salwen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2016 13:04:28 -0500
Let's hope so. By the terms of the law, the four Mark Twain causes won't
see a penny until the Treasury has recovered its costs, including design
costs plus "labor, materials, dies, use of machinery, overhead expenses
[whatever that means], marketing, and shipping."

That could mean a long wait unless sales are very good. But my guess is,
they will be.

*Peter Salwen /* salwen.com
*114 W 86, NYC 10024 | 917-620-5371*