Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2013 22:58:05 -0700
I'd like to hear what you said, so I'll keep trying to plunge into the
Elmira site.  I was thwarted at first by being told the site was
unavailable.  Then I got to it and searched your name.  Several references,
but not to audio.

Although I haven't read your book, I enjoyed hearing the warm
remarks sent your way by those who have.

Arianne Laidlaw
Sacramento

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58