From:
Hal Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2017 15:38:06 -0600
Thanks for that clarification, Martin.  I stand corrected;  I misspoke and
really apologize.

Too late now, but  indeed I almost added to my original post something
along the lines of "as far as I recall," or some such qualification.  I'm
sorry if what I said led anyone astray... -hb

--
Prof. Harold K. Bush
Professor of English