Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2013 20:52:07 -0700
Wow.  THANKS.  I had never heard of "Fires of Eden," featuring Clemens and
a lady exploring the volcanoes in Hawaii, reconstructed by her neice from
lady's diary.  But my library doesn't have it!

I've read many of the books, and enjoy Mark Twain as detective.
THANKS
Arianne Laidlaw

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58