From:
JULES AUSTIN HOJNOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2011 23:23:28 -0400
Hi!
Wonderful!
thank you so much for letting me know.
I had sent it this past wed, so I was getting a little worried that the internet ate it ;)

I'm please you received so many :)
It will make a great conference :)

It's sounds like some exciting "field trips'!
I'm looking forward to everything :)
Thank you again!
Jules