Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2020 18:20:24 +0000
From:
Mac Donnell Rare Books <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
My article on Stormfield (a "virtual tour" with over 50 photos) in the
2006 Mark Twain Journal describes its architectural features, how it was
constructed, has fold-outs of all the elevations and floorplans, its
subsequent history, etc.

The next issue of Mark Twain Journal, due out around the end of this
month also has a Stormfield focus.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books