Date:
Thu, 25 May 1995 14:37:01 -0400
I plan on writing an accurate screenplay of Adventures of Huckleberry Finn,
this summer.  Having seen countless film versions of Huck (all of them bad),
I think that the need exists to write an accurate adaptation based upon the
MTP edition.

I would like to make an attempt to sell the completed screenplay sometime at
the end of the year.  If anyone has any advice to offer, i.e. legal
procedures and copyright laws, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in
advance.

Dillon Waltner