From:
"C.J. Peiffer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 08:17:52 -0400
I am trying to find a Twain quote that has something to do with silent agreement ---something to the effect that if we are opposed to something, but don't speak up, our silence is showing that we agree.
Or perhaps it was not from Twain.  Maybe I am searching under the wrong topics online and in Rasmussen's  Quotable Mark Twain.
I'd appreciate the exact text of the quote and also the source if anyone knows it.
Thank you.
Carol Peiffer
See and purchase art work and products designed by C.J. Peiffer at Zazzle Pro ArtzVisit C.J. Peiffer's art and writing blog: Pro Artz and her Peace Corps Brazil blog: A Little "Peace" of Brazil
“Peace requires the simple but powerful recognition that what we have in commonas human beings is more important and crucial than what divides us.” -Sargent Shriver