Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 08:40:38 EDT
Is there any resource that breaks down the number and topics of Twain's
shorter works. I am familiar with the two books on his short fiction, but I
have
not come across anything to tell me how many short stories and essays there
are  approximately and what topics they focus on primarily--family, gender,
race,  conscience, dreams, etc.

I want to thank all the people who took the time to respond to my queries
about cost and banning issues with HF. The information was most helpful and
truly appreciate your response.

ACR