Sender:
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:02:17 EDT
While there are many "Twainians" in the scholastic world of Twain, Ruth
Davis
and John Hoffman live Twain every day at the obscure Village of Florida in
NE
MO, the Birthplace Shrine of our friend Mark Twain. This is a historic Twain
site preserved by the MO Dept. Of Natural Resources. Their commitment is
worthy of our continued effort to preserve this historic Twain site. Thank
you,  Ruth and John