From:
Robert E Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2012 17:05:16 -0400
I take one-time advantage of membership in this circle to announce the
publication of an important new Gold Rush book. Admitting it does not deal with
 a Twain issue, I have a couple thousand hours of research invested in it,
having  written the extensive annotations that identify people, places and
events  mentioned in the 82 letters by two Pennsylvania boys during their
venture to the  West. My co-editor has a similar time investment, having
compared and  corrected the rough old typescript to the handwritten letters.

Spoiler --if it were a novel, it would fall in the category of tragedy.
Both boys die at the end.

The Gold Rush Letters of E. Allen Grosh and Hosea B. Grosh is a publication
 of the University of Nevada Press, and was appropriately vetted before
publication. My co-editor Ronald M. James is the Nevada State Historic
Preservation Officer of 40 years service.  Email me if you would like a  flyer on
the volume. [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])

Bob Stewart, Carson City