From:
"Harris, Susan Kumin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2014 01:07:23 +0000
Dear All,
In conjunction with a project on place and space in The Gilded Age, one of my students is looking for speculators' maps of the Mississippi or Missouri River region in the post-Civil War period.  Please see his note below.  If any of you know of a site where he can access this material, we would both be grateful.  He has already, on Henry Sweets' recommendation, queried historical societies, to no avail. His email address is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Thank you!  -- susan Harris

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: