From:
Dwayne Eutsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dwayne Eutsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:01:46 -0700
I'm watching a rerun of an old show called The Rifleman on MeTV tonight ("The Shattered Idol") and, coincidence of coincidences, I see that Mark Twain is the special guest in this episode.

It's all deliciously anachronistic, of course (it's the early 1870s and Twain's in his white suit and writing Huckleberry Finn), but interestingly...Langdon Clemens' recent death is an integral part of the plot.

I'm attaching a photo I found of Chuck Connors with the Twain character.

Dwayne