From:
"Lee, Judith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2018 14:12:05 +0000
Dear colleagues,

I have a student who needs to listen to an audio book version of HF while reading the California edition.  I couldn’t see on audible which audio editions had the complete California text. I found Richard Henzel’s unabridged version, but couldn’t see any additional details about it.  Your recommendations?

Thanks!
Judith

Judith Yaross Lee
Distinguished Professor of Communication Studies & Charles F. Zumkehr Professor of Rhetoric and Public Culture

Director, Central Region Humanities Center
School of Communication Studies
Schoonover Center 439
20 East Union Street
Athens, OH 45701

T 740/593-4888
F 740/593-4810
E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>