From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 12:03:12 -0800
In light of the recent thread on places visited by Mark Twain, here is
an update on my Twain's Geography project.  I've just finished mapping
locations in India visited during his 1896 tour of the sub-continent.
The text material here is primarily cut and paste from my main sources:
Following the Equator; The Indian Equator; Day by Day; Chasing the Last
Laugh; and, Around the World with Mark Twain. There are also a number
of images both from Twain's book and from various web sites. Hopefully
they are all notated. Included are screen prints of Google Earth Tours
of the routes Twain took.  I think of this as a sort of card-catalog
and not something I have written.  There are areas in the project that
I am responsible for writing, primarily in the course on his 1895 tour
across North America.  https://twainsgeography.com/content/india

--
 There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of
                          in your philosophy.