Sender: Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
From: Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 14:29:01 -0600
Here are the winners of the Clara Clemens prints of her parents--

#1  Jule Hojnowski
#2  Pat Ober
#3  Angelo Cifaldi

Thank you to everyone who participated. There was a log-jam of Twainians who came close to getting #3, and I should mention that it so happens that the #2 and #3 winners would have qualified to win #1 based upon their memberships/subscriptions.

If you are not a member or subscriber to the publications and places I named in this little contest I hope you are taking a second look at any you don't already support. They all make valuable contributions to Twain studies and deserve whatever help you can give them.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books
9307 Glenlake Drive