From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 17:53:26 -0400
The first issue of The Mark Twain Annual has at last, as of two weeks ago,
been sent out to members of the Mark Twain Circle (as well as to some people
who have been members in the past, in hopes of enticing some to join again).
Any member in good standing who did not receive a copy should contact me
off-list.  Send to [log in to unmask] please.

If you would like to join the Circle and get the 2003 issue, as well as the
2004 issue to come later this year, please send  a $15 check to the
executive coordinator:

Joseph Csiscila
Executive Coordinator, Mark Twain Circle
English Department
Eastern Michigan University
Ypsilanti, MI  48197

Joe will either send out copies or notify me and have me do it.

Finally, the new deadline for submissions for this year's issue is September
1.  Send critical or pedagogical articles to me at [log in to unmask] or

I am really pleased with the look and, even more, the contents, of the
premiere issue.  I hope Circle members are already enjoying it...

John Bird