Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2016 23:15:15 -0400
From:
Joe Alvarez <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
I apologize for the = signs scattered in the quote and for not crediting Twainquotes.com as the source of the quote.

One more time (if this does not work, I give up):

Adam and Noah were ancestors of mine. I never thought much of them. Adam lacked character. He couldn't be trusted with apples. Noah had an absurd idea that he could navigate without any knowledge of navigation, and he ran into the only shoal place on earth.
- speech 9 November 1901. Reported in The New York Times, 10 November 1901

Joe Alvarez
900 Havel Court
Charlotte, NC 28211-4253
Telephone: 704.364.2844