From:
"Martin D. Zehr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2013 09:41:54 -0700
For those interested in Kevin Mac Donnell's discovery (parentheses are inappropriate, in my opinion),  you can see one of the first, if not the first, story regarding the news to enter the mainstream media, by typing in the link:  KansasCity.com/Entertainment       The story, as titled above, was posted on The Kansas City Starwebsite this morning, in its entertainment section, and will appear as a front-page story in the A&E section of The Kansas City Star's Sunday edition, along with, of course, illustrations from Kevin Mac Donnell's collection.  I believe that all Forum subscribers will agree that Kevin's discovery, fittingly described by Alan Gribben as a "bombshell," warrants the widespread media attention it will likely receive and, if not, well, then, I don't know what to say....

Martin Zehr
Kansas City, Missouri