Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2024 17:28:25 +0000
I don't know the time lag between publication in the MTJ and appearance
on JSTOR, but I know that searching for things on JSTOR can be
frustrating. I can do searches there using my own name and find most of
my own essays and lots of references to me, but when I search for my
name with several key words added to narrow down a search I sometimes
get dozens and sometimes hundreds of results that have nothing to do
with my name or even some of the key words. Go figure. I'd suggest
contacting the MTJ. Both of those essays are fairly recent.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books
9307 Glenlake Drive