Sender: Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
From: "Click, Ben" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 15:20:13 -0500
Dear Colleagues:

*The Mark Twain Annual* published its first special issue, "Mark Twain and
Nature" two months ago.  We return to seeking "critical articles about Mark
Twain, his fiction, and the literary and cultural legacy of his work" on
*any* topic.  In addition, we encourage pedagogical pieces as well.

Please consider submitting a manuscript this spring (the earlier the
better) for possible inclusion in the next issue, Nov. 2020.  Please send
your submission to me at www.editorialmanager.com/MTA.

Cheers in the new year!

Ben

--