From:
Cal Pritner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2011 19:43:59 -0700
I'm working from memory, but I believe Twain bows to Indians' humanity somewhere
in Captain Stormfield's trip to heaven.  And, I think there's a line in a
speech, late in life, in which he acknowledges the Indians' humanity.

 Cal Pritner
565 W. 169th St.
Apt. 4-H
New York, NY 10032
(212) 568-0109

"Of all the forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the most shocking
and inhumane."
— Martin Luther King Jr.