sara willen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Oct 2008 07:43:40 -0700
Hmmm...
Probably twenty people have already posted this -- but I'm late to the
party...
Sara

(From Soliloquy at Tomb of Adam, /Innocents Abroad/)

"The grave of Adam! How touching it was, here in a land of strangers,
far away from home, & friends, & all who cared for me thus to discover
the grave of a blood relation. True, a distant one, but still a
relation.  The unerring instinct of nature thrilled in recognition.  The
fountain of my filial affection was stirred to its profoundest depths, &
I gave way to tumultuous emotion."