From:
Martin Zehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2018 13:54:34 +0000
A comment on one aspect of the book, at least as conveyed through Barb's
review, is the anachronistic tendency of "littery" scholars to bolster
their views through reliance on psychoanalytic trash, but then, I repeat
myself.  As for Attention Deficit hyperactivity disorder,  to date there is
NO objective criteria for it's diagnosis, which is usually applied only
after a retrospective clinical history,  and then often to individuals who
demonstrate a talent for NOT being able to get tasks accomplished,  a
description one would hardly associate with Twain.
Axe ground,
Martin Zehr