From:
Sue Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:30:56 -0500
There was a Mark Twain Hotel here in Elmira where all of our school proms
were held in its ballroom.  My father was the chef there in my younger years
and now it is still called the Mark Twain Building and houses apartments and
shops and is located on Gray and Main Streets.  Is that the Mark Twain Hotel
you are referring to or are you referring to one in SF?  I must have missed
a Forum message or something.

Sue
Elmira