Sender:
From:
Barbara Snedecor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2011 10:02:40 -0400
Dear Linda:

I'm not sure if I owe you an email or not.  I feel as if I do.

I have been purely overwhelmed here at EC for the last many months
having been assigned the task of writing and editing all the documents
connected with the Middle States Accreditation Warning at the College.
I am only now beginning to get back to normal -- although nothing feels
very normal this year since Michael's death.

Anyway, if you are waiting for some response from me, kindly re-send
your question.  I feel as if you may have written with regard to
Olivia's letters.

Many thanks,

b. :)