From:
Jon Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2016 14:58:42 -0500
Thanks, aware of the book (although not where to pick up a copy affordably
if anyone has any ideas!)

I have read most of the original letters already. Just wondering if there
might be any scholarly analyses of Twain in Latin America, role of Mr.
Brown etc. that people might be aware of.

Again thanks,
Jon