From:
William Robison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 08:35:54 -0600
For those interested in film adaptations of "The Prince and the Pauper,"
there is information about and analysis of every known movie and television
show (including the cartoon versions) in Sue Parrill and William B.
Robison, *The Tudors on Film and Television* (McFarland, 2013).

--
William B. Robison, PhD
Department Head / Professor of History

History teaches students to read intelligently, think analytically, write
clearly, accurately assess past trends, rationally predict future
developments, and understand the real world. Now *that* is workforce-ready!

History does offer us very real lessons, but they are seldom simple and
straightforward. To understand and benefit from them, you have to know your
history very well. That is why history matters as much as math, science,
technology, or any other subject.

"A young horse is fast, but an old horse knows what's going on." – Muddy
Waters