From:
David Matuszak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2018 17:35:14 -0800
James,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune during the recent floods. I saw the devastation en route tp a book signing in Santa Ynez.

Nice to hear there is another surfer in the group. You and others on the forum may be interested to hear that my new history of surfing releases later this month. (Pre-orders are being taken now.) It contains the results of much research I’ve done about Twain’s connection to surfing, particularly his own surfing attempt and lecture tour following his letters from Hawaii.

I’ve attached more details in an order form.

Dave Matuszak