From:
SHIOTA Hiroshi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 09:30:25 +0900
>these essays will be noted in the checklist of scholarship
>on Southern literature prepared by Prof. Yasuhiro
>Yoshizaki (Kita-kyushu Univ.)

There is an annotated checklist of the studies of Southern Literature
of America which covers books and articles published in Japan.
Prof. Yoshizaki, the editor of the checklist, is now preparing for the
Japanese scholarship online in English.  I will let you know the homepage
address when it is completed.

Hiroshi Shiota
Hiroshima University