Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:28:33 -0400
Hello,
I am going to NYC in a few weeks and I have been
going crazy trying to find who and where info
would be about NYC buildings/business are
that were there in the late 1800's.
I was hoping to search while there during my husbands
conference ( this way I am not shopping )  :)

Specifically the business I am looking for are the PLASMON
ones that Twain corresponded with and had stocks in.
I have had no luck finding out if there is one and
where it is.

Could some very kind person pretty please help
me before I lose my sanity?  I'm hoping to get
this info to finish my paper for SAMLA.

the addresses of the PLASMON places are:

American Plasmon Syndicate
18-20 West Thirty-fourth St. NY

American Depot
260, West Broadway, NEW YORK.