From:
Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 1994 23:16:21 EST
Jim Zwick has donated to the Mark Twain Forum his electronic texts of
"To the Person Sitting in Darkness" and "A Defence of General Funston."
To retrieve these e-texts, send a message to either
<[log in to unmask]> or <[log in to unmask]> containing the
following lines:

GET DARKNESS TEXT TWAIN-L
GET FUNSTON TEXT TWAIN-L

To get the latest version of the Survival Guide, which explains how to
manipulate the filelist, search the archives, sign off the list, etc.,
send the command:

GET SURVIVAL GUIDE TWAIN-L

Please be careful to send these commands to LISTSERV, not to TWAIN-L.

If you have a file or set of files that you'd like to make available to
Forum subscribers in this same fashion (e.g., an article you've written,
and for which you retain the copyright), send it directly to me, and
I'll be happy to add it to the filelist.  You can save me some time and
effort (and see your file appear sooner) by pre-formatting it according
to the instructions in the Survival Guide.

Taylor Roberts