From:
Dustin Zima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:02:26 -0400
Sounds like a fascinating presentation.? Did you end up publishing?? I would love to read it.? As to Cather's article, I loved it!? She gets down in the mud and starts slinging.? I thought I read a quote of Twain's where he praises Cather as one of America's greatest new writers.? Anyone familiar with this?

Dustin Zima
Quincy University