From:
Joe Alvarez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 16:35:19 -0500
Vic Doyno's death saddens me. He was the last of his generation of Twain scholars, a brilliant man, a friend to young or new scholars, and very down to earth. I have missed him for some time after his stroke and will remember his work and his legacy as long as I live.

Farewell, Vic.

Joe Alvarez
900 Havel Court
Charlotte, NC 28211-4253