From:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2020 02:00:34 +0000
Frederick Douglass (two "s"s) was no shrinking violet. Nobody can say for sure, but I can't imagine him "throwing out the baby with the bathwater."

- B. Clay Shannon

    On Tuesday, August 11, 2020, 01:17:11 PM PDT, Philip Bauer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 I haven't heard anyone allude to the bifurcation of Black Lives Matter
i.e. the civil rights slogan and movement vs. BLM Inc.  with its radical
agenda.  So maybe there should be an additional question.  Would even
Frederick Douglas support BLM if he knew of the radical wing?
Phil Bauer
Sandusky OH