From:
Clemens Gmail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 2020 18:10:19 +0200
Dear Mark Twain enthusiasts,

On oktober 1st  2019 I defended my PhD-disseration on identifying suspects
and undocumented migrants by law enforcementent agencies.At that time i
knew Mark Twain was one of the first authors who wrote a detective story
using fingerprints. He was very interested in biometrics and identity so my
latest book is about these aspects in the books and life of Mark Twain or
Samuel Langhorne Clemens. It cannot be a coincidence that his last name is
my first name!

You can find my book as a paperback on amazon websites like amazon.com,
amazon.de or amanzond.co.uk just depending on where you want to have it
shipped to. It is also available as an e-book. you find these on
https://www.amazon.com/Identity-Biometrics-Perspective-Langhorne-Clemens/dp/B08FSJJ3SG/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1600013317&sr=8-1

Two English written books highlighting parts of my dissertation are about
the history of idenfification and the aspects of identity you will find
them at https://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B086CBSGYV

Have lots of fun discovering the unknown aspects of Mark Twain and feel
free to contact me at [log in to unmask]

Clemens Willemsen PhD