Sender:
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2016 15:12:25 +0000
Thanks, Barb! I figured as much. I don't like the misattribution, but I am
livid at the rebuttal of attribution. What an enlightened age we live in
where we must fight crazy with crazy, and justify it as sanity.

You really want to quote Twain on politics, how about this?

"To lodge all power in one party and keep it there is to insure bad
government and the sure and gradual deterioration of the public morals."

Great stuff, twainquotes...